Popularni postovi

Manchester City Premier League champion




Edin Dzeko , the Bosnia striker who came on as a substitute and scored City's equaliser against QPR, remarked that the Sunday success was the highlight of his career thus far.
"That was the greatest game I ever played in, that's for sure," he said. "We were down 2-1 and I got 25 minutes. I tried to do my best to change the game. In the end we did it. I think we fully deserve to be champions."


Tens of thousands of fans lined the streets as the squad travelled across the city centre in an open-top bus.
Manager Roberto Mancini told the crowd: "We should be proud of these players because they did everything for you."
Manchester City's players and manager praised the club's supporters as they celebrated their Premier League title at a packed victory parade.
Mancini told BBC Sport: "Barcelona and Real Madrid every year buy two or three players and spend a lot of money."We need to improve. We need to have the strength to play Champions League and Premier League." "I think for Manchester City it will be the same....




 - Premier League 2012Points Table
.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar